500.000 views.... but....

DiSparrowFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Where are all the people? lol
I created the channel in 2013, I have 1500 subscribers and maybe like 1% of them watch my current videos and 0.5% leave a comment lol

The new youtube makes it all just so... not fun.

Does anyone else have the same problem? subscribers,

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Youtube works on momentum. If you got a lot of subscribers watching your video, good SEO, good watch time and audience retention, then Youtube will promote your videos more in search as well as to your subscribers. It seems like you got most of your subscribers over a year ago and many of them have long forgotten about your channel. You just have to figure out how to create a big momentum again without relying on your subscribers. I'm at 1600 subs and I can tell you we're no where near the level that we can just rely on subscribers for views.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just a quick browsing of your videos...the ones that do well seem to be topical or mention a celebrity, OR they talk about being and actor OR they contain the terms "short film." Based on that, I'd make topical comedies about celebrities in the news (calling them "short films") and also make more videos about being an actor. Just to see how that works for increasing views and maybe getting more subscribers.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yup. Pretty much the same issue. My issue stems from something similar where I took a long break. Now that I'm back it's like starting from square 1.