• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers

SWBAH

Its a small Victory, but I finally reached 50 subscribers and 6.2K views. :). The pace of subscriptions has been picking up so I looking forward to see if I can do the next 50 any faster.

Thanks for everyone's advice that helps me grow.

Hello I have some site to lead the search on YouTube and how to increase subscriptions YouTube is above a thousand dailyAnd I distinguish this wonderful site that I have been using for a year Your right is shared with one thousand people Really great site that helps you with all the advantages YouTube, I can link to a site You have account details and can listen to a reliable YouTube video More on this wonderful site

I like the editing. I find the hard part is shooting everything in one sitting. I get interrupted a lot. It takes me out of the creative process. I'm working on that though by trying to set specific times to work on content and locking the door :)

I find the hard part is shooting everything in one sitting
true, can be daunting, but can divide it into smaller parts, I do that when talking about camera gear cons & pros, lets say there is 10 positives, each 1 or several at same time can be recorded with different angles, different time, different environment, at different focal length ;) a changing focal length frame can be used as a transition from 1 part to another, if shot at same angle/body position it may seem that it was recorded in one take even though they could be recorded with breaks

I've been shooting more in 4K so I can crop to give the appearance of more angles from a single shot. It helps me get more coverage and can help with some mistakes, but it is a lot of data to wrangle in a bigger project.

Back