• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers

SWBAH

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its a small Victory, but I finally reached 50 subscribers and 6.2K views. :). The pace of subscriptions has been picking up so I looking forward to see if I can do the next 50 any faster.

Thanks for everyone's advice that helps me grow.

Reactions: Crown

zakariacheracher

Reaction score
Hello I have some site to lead the search on YouTube and how to increase subscriptions YouTube is above a thousand dailyAnd I distinguish this wonderful site that I have been using for a year Your right is shared with one thousand people Really great site that helps you with all the advantages YouTube, I can link to a site You have account details and can listen to a reliable YouTube video More on this wonderful site

SWBAH

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the editing. I find the hard part is shooting everything in one sitting. I get interrupted a lot. It takes me out of the creative process. I'm working on that though by trying to set specific times to work on content and locking the door :)

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I find the hard part is shooting everything in one sitting
true, can be daunting, but can divide it into smaller parts, I do that when talking about camera gear cons & pros, lets say there is 10 positives, each 1 or several at same time can be recorded with different angles, different time, different environment, at different focal length ;) a changing focal length frame can be used as a transition from 1 part to another, if shot at same angle/body position it may seem that it was recorded in one take even though they could be recorded with breaks

SWBAH

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been shooting more in 4K so I can crop to give the appearance of more angles from a single shot. It helps me get more coverage and can help with some mistakes, but it is a lot of data to wrangle in a bigger project.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
it is a lot of data to wrangle in a bigger project
good point, another reason to shoot 1080p
I just don't care as much anymore, sometimes don't even mind holding the phone with notes/pointers in the shot, just trying to get information across in an efficient way