• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5.000 SUBSCRIBERS! Edit: Now 10.000!

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This week has been absolutely insane. From 2.000 to 5.000 in such a short amount of time. Yesterday the channel gained a whopping 865 subscribes in one day!

I am so incredibly grateful for this. This is something that I have been working towards for the past year and a half. But I didn't expect it to turn out so great though. I want to thank everybody who has helped me here on the forums. Not just with technical things such as editing and tags, but also with support to motivate me and give me courage to keep on going.

This is the beginning of something amazing and I have never been this pumped to make the best videos I can possibly make!

-ProjectJamesify

Edit: Yesterday we gained over 1.500 subscribers in ONE day. As if the previous mention wasn't crazy enough already. The channel smashed through 10.000 subscribers, and I honestly couldn't be happier. This is the power of the internet!

Last edited:

General O

Reaction score
hey man congrats! me and my friends are hoping to get there soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ProjectJamesify

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This week has been absolutely insane. From 2000 to 5000 in such a short amount of time. Yesterday the channel gained a whopping 865 subscribes in one day!

I am so incredibly grateful for this. This is something that I have been working towards for the past year and a half. But I didn't expect it to turn out so great though. I want to thank everybody who has helped me here on the forums. Not just with technical things such as editing and tags, but also with support to motivate me and give me courage to keep on going.

This is the beginning of something amazing and I have never been this pumped to make the best videos I can possibly make!

-ProjectJamesify
Congrats thats an amazing acconplishment! Mist feel really good! Keep it up! :]

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This week has been absolutely insane. From 2000 to 5000 in such a short amount of time. Yesterday the channel gained a whopping 865 subscribes in one day!

-ProjectJamesify
Wow, that is insane buddy! Congratulations! What is your secret? :)

ValiantEddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations man XD that's crazy. keep up the good work. Im getting the feeling you might go farther than you ever went. Never give up