• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 Subscribers! (um wat lol)

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I've been struggling the last few days with school work and recording a video since finals are next week for me, so I decided to take a break last night and just sit on youtube and watch videos...and then I got a text from my best friend with a picture of my channel.

Yeah, apparently I hit 300 subscribers last night? Thats pretty cool aye but I'll have to like actually celebrate after next week because my god school is killing me.

But anyways thanks so much for the support, it really surprises me that I'd even have like one subscriber let alone three hundred, so yeah...you guys are the best and I promise after finals I'll probably celebrate with some super outrageous video lmao:lovedup:

Reactions: TheVlogTheory

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on your success. Keep up the good work. :)

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Congrats on 300! I just hit that not too long ago and then I just hit 350! You have a great channel with great content!! In your latest video, are you actually high? Great to see other smokers making content! Let me know what you think of my content!