• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

30,000 Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

derraleves

YouTube Marketing Expert
I started my YouTube Channel in 2013 with a goal to get 15,000 subscribers by the end of 2013. I now have 30,000 YouTube subscribers – thank you to everyone here who checked out my YouTube or watched videos and subscribed!!

Through this online video voyage I’ve had fun! My mom has helped and even offered cookies! I’ve dressed up as a Ninja, blonde Derralina, Cool SEO guy Dario, danced like Jon Travolta, donned an awesome hat as Tin Foil Man, made a silent movie as Charlie Chaplin, starred in my own video game and hypnotized my audience, all while teaching how-to videos of course! And then to celebrate my 30,000 subscribers my wife and children shoved my face in cake for a thank you video! It's been so much fun!

I started my YouTube Channel in 2013 with a goal to get 15,000 subscribers by the end of 2013. I now have 30,000 YouTube subscribers – thank you to everyone here who checked out my YouTube or watched videos and subscribed!!

Through this online video voyage I’ve had fun! My mom has helped and even offered cookies! I’ve dressed up as a Ninja, blonde Derralina, Cool SEO guy Dario, danced like Jon Travolta, donned an awesome hat as Tin Foil Man, made a silent movie as Charlie Chaplin, starred in my own video game and hypnotized my audience, all while teaching how-to videos of course! And then to celebrate my 30,000 subscribers my wife and children shoved my face in cake for a thank you video! It's been so much fun!
Congrats mate :)

Congratulations Derral. I watched a lot of your videos when I was starting out (before I even joined YTtalk) and needed help with setting things up, SEO, custom thumbs etc. I remember the ninja video too lol

Keep up the good work :up:

Holy cow, congratulations! That's kind of inspiring that you did that in a year. Makes you wonder what 2014 will bring!

oh wow! Well done!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back