• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3 weeks in we just hit 10 Subs!!!

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Stuck on 28 subs still. I guess the new videos that come out on Wednesday will get us over 30.
Currently shooting a sick video with the Logitech's new G920 steering wheel and Oculus Rift. The lighting is amazing. Cant wait to share it.

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done for reaching 10 subscribers, :D Your Channel is just getting started! there is nothing wrong with your channel your videos are great keep it up :)

Reactions: TechSquizz

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yay! We hit 30 Subs!!!!! Not far from having that BBQ now! :bounce: Once again thanks for the support and Jai and I really loved Pierre Maynard's comment, its was a really nice thing to say and helped us stay focused today during a very turbulent time of the year.

Here's a sneak peak at our next video we are making. I think it might end up being a 3 part series. Not sure yet.
TechSquizz G920 VR Oculus 5.jpg TechSquizz G920 VR Oculus 1.jpg TechSquizz G920 VR Oculus 2.jpg TechSquizz G920 VR Oculus 3.jpg TechSquizz G920 VR Oculus 4.jpg