• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3 weeks in we just hit 10 Subs!!!

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
With all honesty, I like the new layout you've done here. It does look like a sort of video that would compete to the highest examples of professional videos in the same region. In my opinion, it would be worth pursuing. I believe it has the potential to drive you into a greater destiny. Again, great job
Cheers mate!!! Cant wait to finish it off and see what you think!!!

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Cheers mate!!! Cant wait to finish it off and see what you think!!!
Absolutely no problem. Here to help when I can. If that is a draft, I can't wait for the final product. I am more than excited for it :)

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Absolutely no problem. Here to help when I can. If that is a draft, I can't wait for the final product. I am more than excited for it :)
Just picked up a Blackmagic URSA Mini so ill reshoot it with that. Should be good!

Reactions: Callan Wills

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well done guys, I like the ambition in your goals signature! :biggrin:
Well all the times Ive suceeded in life I had a clear goal. Some of them were suppose to be the impossible and were achieved. We completed our self review after the first month and now have goals clearly marked and planned the implementation with detail.
We absolutely cant wait to share our new videos. We should have two this Wednesday ready.
Thanks for the support!

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well done guys, I like the ambition in your goals signature! :biggrin:
keep it up and never give up!
awesome job guys congrats
I look forward to it mate :)

Here is the Finished Video Finally!