3 Questions About Monetizing

I kind of did that. still waiting on a reply. I'm kind of looking around for a list of sorts. I know RPM is part of Maker Studios so they should have a list somewhere.
Wait... So... You're telling me that they don't have a list like that available from like a shared server or in a toolbox or something? One would think it common sense. I'm sorry you have to wait for that. Gaming isn't my thing, but I can relate to having to wait on answers. I think we all can in a way.

Wait... So... You're telling me that they don't have a list like that available from like a shared server or in a toolbox or something? One would think it common sense. I'm sorry you have to wait for that. Gaming isn't my thing, but I can relate to having to wait on answers. I think we all can in a way.
I use to be a vlogger like you unti-... Well I'm sure there is a list like I said. I'm just to dumb to find one.

Oh, were a vlogger? Or still are? You have the personality for it. I might be adding a new gamer to my channel subscriptions.
LOL! I may look like it. But I've done just about everything you can think of on youtube. Rants, Comedy, Vlogs, Youtube Poop, AMV, extended music, reviews of many things, parody's, good lord the list could go on but I'd rather not. I know Let's Playing was my first on youtube. and it helped me get over some problems I had at the time. This is the reason why I'm partnered with RPM and the reason why I'm looking for a list as of now. If you unsub I'll understand as well. so thanks.

LOL! I may look like it. But I've done just about everything you can think of on youtube. Rants, Comedy, Vlogs, Youtube Poop, AMV, extended music, reviews of many things, parody's, good lord the list could go on but I'd rather not. I know Let's Playing was my first on youtube. and it helped me get over some problems I had at the time. This is the reason why I'm partnered with RPM and the reason why I'm looking for a list as of now. If you unsub I'll understand as well. so thanks.
We all have problems, and videoing is a way to get our minds off of them. I had a channel before, but retired it to spend quality time with my girlfriend (soon to be my fiance and then my wife)

We all have problems, and videoing is a way to get our minds off of them. I had a channel before, but retired it to spend quality time with my girlfriend (soon to be my fiance and then my wife)
Ah, congrats! I'd like to chat more, but I get a feeling it would go off topic more so then needed. So I'll chat with you in PM on youtube or somewhere. So to go back on to the topic at hand.

I'm still looking. if I find a list I'll post it here. That is if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Ah, congrats! I'd like to chat more, but I get a feeling it would go off topic more so then needed. So I'll chat with you in PM on youtube or somewhere. So to go back on to the topic at hand.

I'm still looking. if I find a list I'll post it here. That is if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
If you can't find it, wait to get in touch with your partner manager and request a .pdf. When you get said .pdf share it with trusted sources.

Back