• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3,000 total video views!

Jack Swish

I've Got It
I'm so pleased to move onto the next milestone :D Got to keep going now! Started posting every week so I hope that I can get up to 5,000 by the end of the year- wish me luck! If you have any tips or feedback on my content or channel I would love to hear it.

Thank you!

I'm so pleased to move onto the next milestone :D Got to keep going now! Started posting every week so I hope that I can get up to 5,000 by the end of the year- wish me luck! If you have any tips or feedback on my content or channel I would love to hear it.

Thank you!

Congratulations dude! Here's to the next 5,000 views! I liked a few videos if that helped!

Well done man congratulations on the 3000 views milestone. I have to say that your channel looks really funky! I like the vibrant colours you've used in your thumbnails and cover.

Hi Henry,

Thanks a bunch mate, I'm glad you appreciate it means a lot!

Really pleased at the moment, need to stay motivated and persistent trying to keep growing try and get to 5k views and 100 subs by the end of the year!- time to roll up the sleeves!

Congratulations! I'm sure you can reach more than 5,000 views before the end of the year if you keep trying! [emoji1]

Back