• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 SUBS HIT MY WAY

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
I am just happy that my Gaming channel is growing pretty smoothly. My MORTAL KOMBAT Videos are highly watched videos in my channel. I do other let's play videos that have decent views. Never mind. I got 200 subs and 9000+ views. I am about to reach 10K views. Thank you all who have supported me.

Congrats! It's only up from there. It's great that you know the mortal kombat videos are being watched a lot because that means you can figure out what's working for future videos. Lets play videos are a grind but you just have to keep working at it and innovating.

Congrats! It's only up from there. It's great that you know the mortal kombat videos are being watched a lot because that means you can figure out what's working for future videos. Lets play videos are a grind but you just have to keep working at it and innovating.
Yup. I actually promote my videos to targeted audience. So they watch it. But hopefully my viewers will rise eventually. Thank you :D
Congrats on the 200 subs. I hope the getting to 200 was easier to hit 100. Keep up the good work.
Well hitting 100 subs was not that much harder as hitting 200 subs. But anyway I have achieved. Thank you.

Back