• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20.000 Views! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roux Harbour

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Saw That Today, My Channel Hit 20.000 VIEWS!
That's AMAZING! :D :D :D

I Feel SO Grateful To My AWESOME Subscribers For Making This Happen!^^
I've Promised My Subscribers That When That Were To Happen, I'd Have an Extra Special

Care-Package GIVEAWAY; So I'm Going To Announce That This Week via. Video;
Explaining the Rules And How To Enter To WIN It ^^

The Rules Will Be
- Must Be a Moustache(Subscriber of Mine)
- Must Send Me a Message via. YouTube Of Them Wanting To Be In The Draw For The Care-Package

- Must Share The GIVEAWAY Video On Social Media (google +, twitter etc.)

The Winner
- If The Winner Is Under The Age of 18, They Must Have Their Parent/Guardian Agree To Receive The Package In Their Name On The Minor's Behalf.
(I'd Need The Full Name/Address/Country of The Parent/Guardian.)
- If The Winner Is 18 or Older. (I'd Need The Full Name/Address/Country of The Winner.)

It's Not Too Late To Become a Moustache and Join In The Draw For The Giveaway.
All That Follow The Rules, Either They're New Or Pre-Existing Moustaches are Eligible For The Prize.

I Hope People Will Want To Join In!^^
I Have ever SO Much FUN Making The Care-Package Extra Moustacherriffic For My Subscribers!^^

Love Roux:tonguecute:
Empress Of Moustaches:pompus:

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I Saw That Today, My Channel Hit 20.000 VIEWS!
That's AMAZING! :D :D :D
I Feel SO Grateful To My AWESOME Subscribers For Making This Happen!^^
I've Promised My Subscribers That When That Were To Happen, I'd Have an Extra Special
Care-Package GIVEAWAY; So I'm Going To Announce That This Week via. Video;
Explaining the Rules And How To Enter To WIN It ^^

The Rules Will Be

- Must Be a Moustache(Subscriber of Mine)
- Must Send Me a Message via. YouTube Of Them Wanting To Be In The Draw For The Care-Package
- Must Share The GIVEAWAY Video On Social Media (google +, twitter etc.)

The Winner
- If The Winner Is Under The Age of 18, They Must Have Their Parent/Guardian Agree To Receive The Package In Their Name On The Minor's Behalf.
(I'd Need The Full Name/Address/Country of The Parent/Guardian.)
- If The Winner Is 18 or Older. (I'd Need The Full Name/Address/Country of The Winner.)

It's Not Too Late To Become a Moustache and Join In The Draw For The Giveaway.
All That Follow The Rules, Either They're New Or Pre-Existing Moustaches are Eligible For The Prize.

I Hope People Will Want To Join In!^^
I Have ever SO Much FUN Making The Care-Package Extra Moustacherriffic For My Subscribers!^^

Love Roux:tonguecute:
Empress Of Moustaches:pompus:
Congrats on the 20,000 views! It's quite an accomplishment. I hope the giveaway goes well. =)

Reactions: Roux Harbour

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Thank You SO MuCh!^^
Btw; You Won a Moustache Of Many Uses In My Last Video, in the Event of hitting a View Count^^
And For You Being such a Fab Moustache^^
Really? Sweet! And thank you for your kind words. Is there a link to this video so that I can see this? Also, I'm definitely loving the movember vlogs. You're somewhat calmer in those vlogs than you are in most of your videos lol, but I still love your content for what it is. That's why I'm still subscribed lol. =)

Roux Harbour

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really? Sweet! And thank you for your kind words. Is there a link to this video so that I can see this? Also, I'm definitely loving the movember vlogs. You're somewhat calmer in those vlogs than you are in most of your videos lol, but I still love your content for what it is. That's why I'm still subscribed lol. =)
It's The One On My Channel Titled: WHY I HATE MY NEIGHBOURS ^^ It's Grinch Themed

Legitimentary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on the 20k views! That must mean you have a loyal following! What's your next goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.