2 month old channel with 9 subscribers

Miranda Gene

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
is it good that my 2 month old channel has 9 subscribers and 102 views? or is that to low?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends, what is your goal on YT?
If it's just for fun, any views and subs are fine.
If you want to make a living from it and have a YT job, it's too low.

Miranda Gene

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It depends, what is your goal on YT?
If it's just for fun, any views and subs are fine.
If you want to make a living from it and have a YT job, it's too low.
my goal is at least 1000 but don't expect to live off it

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my goal is at least 1000 but don't expect to live off it
Ok, I checked out your 'my dream job' video.
- Angle and lighting are off, don't shoot from below, shoot at eye level. Back illumination is not good, you have to illuminate your face from front/side. you have good natural light from the window behind you, use that to illuminate your face
- Your tags and description are not nearly enough. There is not much there for YT algorithm to understand what your video and channel are about. Fill the tags fully, and a few paragraphs for description is good when you're a new channel.
- Not sure why you're promoting your other channel when this one is not generating views as yet. Need to focus on one channel. viewers will be confused. Don't spread yourself too thin, focus on 1 channel and several videos per week.
Good luck!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
It's low. You need to make videos searchable as well as interesting and well produced. But people still watch junk because it shows up in the search, so work on that first

NoDragonsPlz

NoDragonsPlz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm going to say it depends. Mainly on your style of Youtubing. For example, if you are gaming, but you are a let's player, chances are you will get lower views and subs because people feel forced to come to your channel to see the videos, and people don't like that. Whereas if you upload gameplays but not necessarily a let's play with an entertaining or valuable commentary, you will more than likely get more subs and views!

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah that is pretty low. Are you advertising on a bunch of social media sites? And if yes are you actually being an active member on them?

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never give up on your dream on doing it full-time like me

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say that those are very good numbers, especially with how long you've had your channel. I the beginning, getting channel growth is difficult, but it will start to increase if you focus on making good content that people will want to watch. I checked out your channel, and I saw a couple things you could improve on that could possibly help you with gaining viers, and turning them into subscribers.The first is thumbnails. Spend time making thumbnails that would make someone want to click on your video. Thumbnails are one of the first thing a potential viewer sees. The next is lighting. Your videos were a bit too dark. I would suggest filming with a window in front of you, or possibly outside if you can. The last is camera angle. In your 50 facts about me video, the camera was pointed up to you. Your videos will look much better with an eye level angle. Overall, you have a great channel so far, and if you work on a couple of the things mentioned abouve, I'm sure you'll reach your goal!