12 subs from 150, and a handful of views from 1,500

That awkward moment where your channel is a week older than mine and has over 100 more subs. hehe.

But you deserve it!!! It's been great getting to know you and here's to when you reach 200! :)

(I'm almost at 50 myself so no complaints) :D

Gaming channels have it way easier, vlog type channels seem to really struggle these days so I think you're doing well! :D

Aw thanks! I still get all silly when I see a new view or sub haha.
 
Gaming channels have it way easier, vlog type channels seem to really struggle these days so I think you're doing well! :D

Aw thanks! I still get all silly when I see a new view or sub haha.
PREACH GURL! Haha. But yeah plus you're a girl gamer which is like the GOLDEN ticket. I know the feeling of a new subber btw! :)
 
PREACH GURL! Haha. But yeah plus you're a girl gamer which is like the GOLDEN ticket. I know the feeling of a new subber btw! :)

Haha yeah, us women can apparently ***** out the fact we were born XX and not XY.

I'm trying not to do that though (ignoring the username, that was just a name lol), hence why I'm not overly keen on face cam! :s
 
Haha yeah, us women can apparently ***** out the fact we were born XX and not XY.

I'm trying not to do that though (ignoring the username, that was just a name lol), hence why I'm not overly keen on face cam! :s
Yeah you're definitely not doing that! I didn't mean anything by that. You deserve evryone of your subs because of your content, not your gender. :)
 
Back
Top