12 subs from 150, and a handful of views from 1,500

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Hi all,

I know I've had a TREMENDOUS mountain of support from you guys over the last week or so, and I couldn't be more grateful, but I'm feeling cheeky and felt like asking if you'd take a look at my channel (most recent vid below), for those who haven't yet, and - only if you like the vids - please subscribe.

Again, only if you like them. An empty sub is a sad sub ;)

Thanks for your time! :D

Frankie
 
Thank you all, I only have 8 more subs to go, and I've officially past 1,500 views :)

30075yu908.gif
 
That awkward moment where your channel is a week older than mine and has over 100 more subs. hehe.

But you deserve it!!! It's been great getting to know you and here's to when you reach 200! :)

(I'm almost at 50 myself so no complaints) :D
 
Back
Top