• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 views!

malen

I just want to share an unforgettable milestone. I know it's not much but it made me want to make videos again :D

I have planned of uploading videos at least twice a week but it all changed when I got a job (that I didn't expect that I'll get) so I stopped uploading. My plan to do a weekly vlog failed. But then I saw my channel views increasing and now I'm back and uploading videos at least once a week.
It feels great because I got to still do what I love even though I have a job. My plan to do a weekly vlog failed. Also, my family and friends are now supporting me so it's all good.
:D
-Malen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 1
Congratulation! this is how I felt when I reached 1000 views and it just made me feel so happy because thats 1000 people watching your videos in all!

I just want to share an unforgettable milestone. I know it's not much but it made me want to make videos again :D

I have planned of uploading videos at least twice a week but it all changed when I got a job (that I didn't expect that I'll get) so I stopped uploading. My plan to do a weekly vlog failed. But then I saw my channel views increasing and now I'm back and uploading videos at least once a week.
It feels great because I got to still do what I love even though I have a job. My plan to do a weekly vlog failed. Also, my family and friends are now supporting me so it's all good.
:D
-Malen

If you grow well you can do it full-time

Back