• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 YTtalk posts! - The Milestone Nobody Celebrates! XD

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you all for making this such a great community of people. I've recently hit 100 posts on the forum and am loving my time here thus far! Thanks to anyone who has provided me with info, tips, tricks, feedback, friendship, EVERYTHING!

Each and every one of you makes my days that much more exciting because I'm always looking forward to our next interaction! :)

Keep doing what your doing, keep being awesome, and thank you all for being the most welcoming community on the internet.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm at 96 at the time of this post! Milestones are awesome to reach.

Reactions: MechaJake

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Wow! Congrats! I know most of us don't celebrate this milestone but it is really good to know about the members contribution towards YTTALK. Keep it up!

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow! Congrats! I know most of us don't celebrate this milestone but it is really good to know about the members contribution towards YTTALK. Keep it up!
Thanks Jawad, I agree! It's nice to see who is super active on here :)

I'm at 96 at the time of this post! Milestones are awesome to reach.
And your already past 100 now as well! :D

Woot! Awesome! =) Thanks for posting around on here! ^_^
:thumbsup2:
My pleasure! Thanks for having me!

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friend & congratulations on your first 100 subs.I know how much it's take time & effort to reach first 100 subscriber.God bless you my friend,best of luck :)