• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Vycemor

100k views wow....png
WoW... 101,469 VIEWS! 100 THOUSAND VIEWS! This is not something I was expecting... at least not so early! I really don't have any words to describe how speechless I am in this moment, I don't have words to describe my gratitude towards all of you guys!! And just when I think we're, and yes WE because It's all of us! We are almost hitting 3000 subscribers...! WOW! All of you know that I have a super big passion about making youtube videos, I love this from the bottom of my heart and I don't really like to think about number but... Ugh... There are some numbers that I feel in need to celebrate and I gotta say that NOTHING! and I REPEAT NOTHING! Would be possible without you guys...! You guys are the ones who click on my videos, you guys are the ones who like my video to bring it to a bigger audience... you guys are the ones who share this my videos with your friends without asking anything in return... I really don't have anything that I can give in return but I can promise that I will NEVER IN A MILLION years take ANYTHING for granted... I will make my videos with ALL my energy and I will keep uploading one video EVERYDAY at 5PM!
Thank you all SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart for everything ... This is OUR channel! Thank you!
I can't wait to know what this journey has to offer even more... I will never forget any of this! THANK YOU!
~Vycemor

Congrats on the awesome milestone!! That's amazing!! Best of luck in your continued growth, wooo!! :D

Back