• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Bob Wallace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Classic Rock Ballads YouTube channel has reached it's first goal milestone. I now have over 100 subscribers.

My 50,000 view goal for this count is surpassed by over 11,000 to over 60, 000 views collectively with 46 videos created and published.

My videos are currently on nearly 700 different playlist's.

Over 1100 shares over several social media sites, (the majority of those shares have been on Facebook and Twitter)

I have 2 number 1 videos, 2 number 2 videos, several in the top 10, and with the exception of only a couple, nearly all are in the top 50 YouTube search results (for the keywords in "quotations". A couple are even ranking well in Google search. So needless to say, I am quite happy with my little hobby so far. Thank You All, who have checked out my videos. Every time you view, and ESPEACIALY every time you share one of my videos, it makes all the work I put into them seem appreciated and worth the time. Thank You All Very Much!!!

Here are the search rankings for some of my most popular videos;

"don henley taking you home" #1 of 4250 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"eagles new york minute lyrics" #1 of 5620 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"eagles heart of the matter with lyrics" #2 of 130,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"eagles pretty maids all in a row lyrics #2 of 5030 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"styx lady live" #50 of 161,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"foreigner i want to know what love is with lyrics" #41 of 274,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"dokken alone again with lyrics" #13 of 25,800 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"lita ford ozzy osbourne close my eyes forever" #32 of 76,200 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"reo speedwagon keep on loving you with lyrics" #35 of 87,800 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"lynyrd skynyrd simple man with lyrics" #52 of 261,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"the cars drive extended version" #9 of 259,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"guns n roses november rain lyrics" #75 of 1,900,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"styx castle walls lyrics" #5 of 4890 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"cheap trick the flame with lyrics" #37 of 47,900 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"heart these dreams with lyrics" #15 of 9,660, 000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"journey don't stop believin live" #48 of 465,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"journey the eyes of a woman" #19 of 2,290,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"def leppard bringin on the heartbreak with lyrics" #32 of 40,300 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"def leppard too late for love with lyrics" #21 of 30,500 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"fleetwood mac dreams with lyrics" #28 of 281,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"cinderella nobody's fool with lyrics" #49 of 49,900 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"warrant heaven with lyrics" #35 of 56,100 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"reo speedwagon take it on the run with lyrics" #23 of 45,200 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"bonnie tyler total eclipse of the heart full version" #15 of 158,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"stevie nicks edge of seventeen with lyrics" #14 of 60, 900 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"poison every rose has its thorn with lyrics" #87 of 59,200 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"journey faithfully with lyrics" #47 of 216,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"lynyrd skynyrd free bird with lyrics" #53 of 145,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"led zeppelin stairway to heaven with lyrics" #6 of 609,000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"pat benatar hell is for children lyrics" #18 of 17,800 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"simply red holding back the years with lyrics" #8 of 91,300 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"bob seger turn the page with lyrics" #45 of 88,300 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

"chicago old days lyrics" #2 o f81,5000 results in YouTube search (incognito window}

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats on the milestone!@ I do have to ask what do you mean by incognito window or are you copying from p**n mode?

Bob Wallace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Google saves all the info on your open browser of past searches, so if I search my videos on "my" open browser say in Google chrome for example, I can easily find all my videos ranked high.because it's saved in my browser for me. But, if I open a new incognito window (upper right hand 3 vertical dot tab} and type in the key words, it is as if you or anyone else are searching without the saved search history, therefore giving me the "True" search ranking. That's why I am so stoked about the #1 videos and all the high ranking videos I have published. If I keep pumping quality videos out at least one a week like I promise, it will only get better as the channel gains more popularity> thought it would take over a year to get 500 subscribers, but the people that are viewing my video are liking the a lot, because, they are different than all the rest, a lot more thought and work go into them, so I anticipate my next milestone of 500 subscribers within 6 moths, possibly even sooner, and well over 250,000 views.