• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers Milestone!!

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! That is really awesome! Hitting 100 subs feels so good, because it is kind of a struggle. Once you hit that though it starts to snowball a little more.

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! That is really awesome! Hitting 100 subs feels so good, because it is kind of a struggle. Once you hit that though it starts to snowball a little more.
That is awesome and thank you for the support! Looking forward to posting more videos now [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscar J Stones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Big congrats this has been a goal of mine for a long time, and I'm hoping to reach it soon.
*looks off into the distance longingly*

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
3 Digit figures are always great to see, I myself am working on getting them sweet figures myself. Good job.
Thanks bud. I’m sure you’ll be there in no time!

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Big congrats this has been a goal of mine for a long time, and I'm hoping to reach it soon.
*looks off into the distance longingly*
Thanks and I see it as, if you speak it into existence all it takes is time. Set those goals and make it happen!