100 Subscriber special ideas???

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I just hit 100 subscribers, YAY! and I am wanting to do a 100 subscriber special video that will be fun/funny that my subscribers can enjoy. Any suggestions would be great. It can be a challenge, a Q&A, anything! Let me here some ideas! Thanks! :)

Reactions: Munchito696

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Grats and hmm maybe something funny that relates to your videos such as maybe talking about your goals for your channel and such, basically something to make those subscribers realise you want to connect with them and have a relationship with them in the coming videos.

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So I just hit 100 subscribers, YAY! and I am wanting to do a 100 subscriber special video that will be fun/funny that my subscribers can enjoy. Any suggestions would be great. It can be a challenge, a Q&A, anything! Let me here some ideas! Thanks! :)
Put a video out asking for Q & A questions, this way you can interact with your subs as they'll likely be the first ones to see it and tell them to leave questions in the comments or something.

WOW that was so hard for me, usually when people ask for suggestions I come up with something completely off the wall! Do you live out in Chandler? I've been there for about 5 years now.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Put a video out asking for Q & A questions, this way you can interact with your subs as they'll likely be the first ones to see it and tell them to leave questions in the comments or something.

WOW that was so hard for me, usually when people ask for suggestions I come up with something completely off the wall! Do you live out in Chandler? I've been there for about 5 years now.
Yeah I live on the border of Chandler and Gilbert!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah I live on the border of Chandler and Gilbert!
my part time job is right over there, I deliver for Dominos a couple days a week for extra money. We are practically neighbors lol! I don't do Vlogs otherwise I'd say we could do some collab type of video.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my part time job is right over there, I deliver for Dominos a couple days a week for extra money. We are practically neighbors lol! I don't do Vlogs otherwise I'd say we could do some collab type of video.
Oh nice! Its a nice area for sure!! I'll order a pizza sometime so we can meet haha :)

Kai Micro

Reaction score
Do you have bloopers? If you do, you can edit them together and either narrate (as in why whatever happened, happened), or you can add sound effects to coincide with the 'mess ups'.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG that's a good idea! I'll have to try to dig through all my videos!