• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs!

Quirkypoo

I’ve made some huge changes to my channel, adding face cam, changing thumbnails and loads more due to suggestions from this forum and it seems to of worked!

I have subscribers now who seem to be pretty solid fans, which makes me feel super proud. It shows that I might actually make different people giggle, other than myself...

Exciting times! Thank you to everyone who made the suggestions on how to change my channel. I felt pretty negative about it at first but I’ve take it onboard.

WOO!!

Congrats! That is pretty dang cool! The first 100 is rough, but a great learning experience. I checked out your channel really quick, and I do like how your thumbnails have changed, they are more appealing to me at least.

Congrats on 100 subscribers!
Just had a quick glance over your channel and didn't see what it's about.
Perhaps you should clarify what your channel is about and why a casual viewer who stumbles in should click one of those videos, perhaps it's just me... :)

That’s true I never thought about that! How would you go about doing so? I’m guessing a channel trailer would be the best way to go with that?

thank you about my thumbnails! I’m still working on improving them as always but I’m sure eventually making a good thumbnail will come naturally :)

Jimbo

Congrats on your milestone ...Just checked your channel here are some tips that will help your channel grow even more
-Create Channel Trailer
-Add up to 10 sections on your channel home page to promote your videos

and I like your thumbnails its kind of unique Keep it up

Congrats on your milestone ...Just checked your channel here are some tips that will help your channel grow even more
-Create Channel Trailer
-Add up to 10 sections on your channel home page to promote your videos

and I like your thumbnails its kind of unique Keep it up

Thanks for the advise mate! I’ll be sure to take your advise on board and I’ll get to work on it :)

Back