• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs / 4k Views!

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi everybody!

On August 3rd I posted my 50 Sub / 2k Views thread and here we are in September now at 100 Subs and 4,000+ views! For those of you that have subscribed, thank you so much!

For others growing their own channels, keep at it. It may seem like it's never going to grow, but it will, be consistent.

0 to 50 Subs / 0 to 2000 Views
This took me 6 months to achieve and growth felt so slow, but I decided to be consistent and stick with it to see what would happen.

50 to 100 Subs / 2000 to 4000 Views
Doubling the previous numbers happened in 1.5 months. Consistency has really been key and I can't wait to see how fast I can grow the channel from here!

Pixel & Bracket is an art channel posting tutorials in Adobe CC programs, speed art and logo design, and featuring work from other artists. If that sounds interesting check us out, new videos every week!

Spencer

Purple Penguin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
congratulations! Every New Milestone is exciting

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats ! I am working to my first 100 ! over half way now ! you inspired me because i believe that consistency is key ! I have been uploading two videos a week for a month and have gained 25 subs ! so it all adds up ! Really good when you can stick to a schedule keep up the good work

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
congratulations! Every New Milestone is exciting
Thanks!

Congrats ! I am working to my first 100 ! over half way now ! you inspired me because i believe that consistency is key ! I have been uploading two videos a week for a month and have gained 25 subs ! so it all adds up ! Really good when you can stick to a schedule keep up the good work
I'm glad to inspire! I think that's the point of the milestone posts, really, and I hope I can gives others, who aren't finding immediate success, the encouragement and motivation to press on.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on having 2 milestones in 1! two numbers that hopefully will grow!

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations! That's a great milestone.

You doubled the views and subs in 1.5 months? Nice!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nicely done! Keep up the good work.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats man! Thats awesome that you doubled our rate of growth so quickly. 6 Months for 50 subs must have felt very slow, but now youre seeing your channel grow at this rate, it must be very exciting! keep it up!

Aro-En

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everybody!

On August 3rd I posted my 50 Sub / 2k Views thread and here we are in September now at 100 Subs and 4,000+ views! For those of you that have subscribed, thank you so much!

For others growing their own channels, keep at it. It may seem like it's never going to grow, but it will, be consistent.

0 to 50 Subs / 0 to 2000 Views
This took me 6 months to achieve and growth felt so slow, but I decided to be consistent and stick with it to see what would happen.

50 to 100 Subs / 2000 to 4000 Views
Doubling the previous numbers happened in 1.5 months. Consistency has really been key and I can't wait to see how fast I can grow the channel from here!

Pixel & Bracket is an art channel posting tutorials in Adobe CC programs, speed art and logo design, and featuring work from other artists. If that sounds interesting check us out, new videos every week!

Spencer
Well done mate..:welldone:.they say the hardest milestone to reach is a 100 subs, guess it's somewhat smooth sailing from here, eh?:D