• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 Subscribers on YouTube!

IGotTheMeats

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've actually had my account since 2009 but I recently decided to start making videos. I launched my channel at about 4pm yesterday, and I reached 10 subscribers in less than 24 hours!

Reactions: Wight Space

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
So I've actually had my account since 2009 but I recently decided to start making videos. I launched my channel at about 4pm yesterday, and I reached 10 subscribers in less than 24 hours!
That is amazing dude keep up the good work :)

Reactions: IGotTheMeats

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's brilliant mate well done, took me a few days to get that many!

Reactions: IGotTheMeats

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Man I wish I could go back and see the stats of my channel back when i started it, too bad socialblade doesn't have them recorded, btw make sure you activate socialblade tracking for your channel asap so you can see and monitor your growth :D