• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 Subscribers!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
I can't believe my channel has finally hit 10,000 subscribers! I started ApexTV in November of 2014 and began uploading all the random videos I made. From the Wright Brothers to life hacks, I used to make videos about anything and everything. I also noticed that I was gaining little subscribers as well as views. I did this up until mid-2015. After looking at all the big channels I noticed that they had one thing in common: they had a niche. The bigger channels didn't make random videos like I did, they uploaded content that was focused on a certain niche.

So in mid to late 2015 I decided to begin uploading videos that were strictly countdowns and paranormal. I noticed that more people watched the paranormal ones so I made more of them. This is when ApexTV really started to take off. When someone watched a video, they could come to my channel and see that I had more content in a related field and they knew they could subscribe for more of it.

This is a message to a lot of the smaller channels: make videos focused on a certain niche. Whether that be fishing or animals, just make content that is related and you will see an increase in both your subscribers and views.

For documentation purposes, ApexTV is currently at 10,001 subscribers and 4,832,939 views.

As always, I would like to thank the YTTalk community for all the valuable information regarding running a YouTube channel!
:thx:

10k sets you up as a "real" channel. Be sure to post a picture of your silver play button someday

Congrats

Wow, that is insane! Congratulations, you deserve every single one of them in my opinion because your channel rocks!

10k sets you up as a "real" channel. Be sure to post a picture of your silver play button someday

Congrats
We sure will post a picture of the silver play button at 100K! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1466647877,1466647844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, that is insane! Congratulations, you deserve every single one of them in my opinion because your channel rocks!
Thank you so much, it really means a lot! Best of luck to you also![DOUBLEPOST=1466647933][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's amazing! Man I would love to have 10,000 subs right now
I would have too a couple months ago. Anything's possible! Keep up the good work![DOUBLEPOST=1466647959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations!!!
Thanks Legendary Pulse!

Thats mad! Congratulations.

Im only 99,970 subscribers behind you - so watch out :)

Funny you mention a niche. I too can be a bit random but now I have narrowed my field of topics and it is starting to pay off in views and subs.

Thats mad! Congratulations.

Im only 99,970 subscribers behind you - so watch out :)

Funny you mention a niche. I too can be a bit random but now I have narrowed my field of topics and it is starting to pay off in views and subs.
We are only at 10,000 not 100,000 yet! Glad to hear that going into a niche has began to pay off! Best of luck to you!

Back