• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 Million Total Video Views

TheBiscuitFoundation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well since I'm not allowed to celebrate 1.5 Million here, considering I've never celebrated any other milestone on these forums, I am going to celebrate reaching 1 Million Total Video Views as well as my 7 Years anniversary on Youtube (technically, 10 years but 7 years on my current channel).

From doing youtube this long, I've learned that if you have a passion for something, work hard at it and eventually the hard work will pay off but also be realistic with your expectations, you won't explode overnight and become an internet sensation, it takes time (sometimes a lot of time) but in the end, the experience will be rewarding even if it doesn't work out. Hopefully you can enjoy doing it and reaching your goals as I have done :biggrin:

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am going to celebrate reaching 1 Million Total Video Views as well as my 7 Years anniversary on Youtube (technically, 10 years but 7 years on my current channel).
Congrats
From doing youtube this long, I've learned that if you have a passion for something, work hard at it and eventually the hard work will pay off but also be realistic with your expectations, you won't explode overnight and become an internet sensation, it takes time (sometimes a lot of time) but in the end, the experience will be rewarding even if it doesn't work out. Hopefully you can enjoy doing it and reaching your goals as I have done :biggrin:
That's the spirit