• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000 Subscribers!!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So this is a lil late, because I've been out doing stuff all day today, but I found out a bit ago that I hit 1,000 subscribers and honestly, wow.

All I can say is wow. I never thought i'd hit this number but here I am. Hitting it. I'm genuinely still shocked that 1,000 people saw my the videos I was making and decided "hey she makes some good videos, I'm gonna subscribe!" because tbh, I never thought this would be more than me just talking about stuff into an abyss.

This is so cool and I'm so proud of how far this lil channel has come, so thanks to anyone who's ever checked out any of my videos, ya'll are the best:giggle:

Also you're REALLY the best if you found my channel back when I was using windows movie maker to edit. Those were some rough times lol

Reactions: jadesjewels1981

Ida Skye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's amazing. :D Congratulations!

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
That’s so cool congrats! I feel with the whole talking into the abyss thing lol. That’s amazing though! 1,000 is a huge milestone. Congrats yo that’s awesome

Ida Skye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking to sub for sub, if willing. My Channel is dedicated to Paparazzi Accessories, which includes DIY videos, inventory videos, & hilarious failures I make along the way. My Channel is UC-njH0p_ozBHLa_32K6XgSw
"Offering to subscribe to another creator’s channel solely in exchange for them subscribing to your channel, also known as "Sub4Sub," is not allowed. Creators who offer such exchanges risk losing subscriber numbers, receiving a Terms of Use strike, or even having their channel terminated."

Reactions: jadesjewels1981

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats, keep it up. :up:

Alise

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations, I only need 4 more subs for my 1,000 :D good luck to me : Dhehe