Last edited:

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Come join and be part of our monthly face-to-face online Youtuber Meetup on June 30, 2021.
Reply to this post to get more info!

During any particular month, 15 - 20 Youtubers and filmmakers join in from all around the world. We are mainly Massachusetts based with a lot of people also joining from Ontario, California, and a few from Europe and the UK.

The group follows 4 main pillars. The pillars are:

1. Accountability
    - Pushing each other forward
    We set goals and check in with each other every month to make sure we are meeting our personal
    YouTube goals. The idea is that with a group of people holding us accountable we push harder to meet our goals and grow our channel. If you procrastinate a lot, this is for you!
    1. Currently, my goal is to create a new video every week.
    2. Others have set subscriber milestone goals
    3. Others have set goals to implement what we learned in the education section of the meetup (see below).

2. Education - Learning from each other
    We have a mini lecture and round table about a topic to teach and learn from one another. This month's topic is "How to work with Brand".
    We have covered topics like :
    • Hacking the YouTube Algorithm
    • Creating Interesting Titles
    • Designing impactful thumbnails
    • Harnessing the power of your Analytics and
    • Optimizing your video process with Workflows and Checklists

3. Criticism
    - Giving each other feedback to help us grow
    As YouTube Creators, we often are looking for useful feedback so we can improve our content. In this section, we share short 5 min clips to get valuable feedback from other Youtubers. Vloggers, Review channels, Sketch Comedy. We all make different content but still give valuable input for ways to improve.
    We are not a "sub for sub" OR "comment for comment" group. This pillar is about getting feedback.

4. Collaboration
    - Working together and succeeding together
    If you need help with some motion graphics, help generating ideas, a voice actor for your next skit, or a video crew, let the group know! (please social distance and be safe)
    Below are two YT collab projects we've created in the past. Hope there will be much more soon

Are you interested in joining our Monthly Online Youtube Meetup? Reply to this post to get more info!

Last edited:
Reactions: OntheWrist

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Still planning what this month's meeting will be about. These are the 3 key topics I was looking into:
  • YouTube Algorithm Hacks in 2021
  • Working With Brands on YouTube
  • Making Money on YouTube
Let me know if there is a particular topic that jumps out at you and I'll do my best to focus on that topic.

The next session will be next Wednesday the 26th at 7pm ET.

We currently meet once a month but I'm trying to find something to do as a group during the mid month times to for example doing a deep channel review for one of the
members or helping with something someone was having issue with.

I'm also going to be writing notes about what we talked about and send out recaps for people who weren't able to attend. Hopefully they will see it as something useful and want to join future sessions.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So here's my idea. This month (next Wednesday) the topic will be about YouTube Algorithm hacks in 2021. - I will send the invite out before 5pm ET and I'll Private Message @crazy-logic and @Gediphoto with more info.

Next month June 30th the topic will be about Working with Brands on Youtube. I will be leaning on @OntheWrist for help since he has been working with brands and even interviewing CEO's for his channel and I will also be leaning on John Dean (not a YTtalker) but he runs a Safe / Vault company and a YouTube channel so he might be able to share info about how brands think and how best to reach out to them.

Hope that sounds good to everyone. Thanks for your
interest

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This sounds like fun, however 7pm ET is 1AM for me in Sweden :) So I won't be able to attend. I'm sure you'll manage without me :)

Still planning what this month's meeting will be about. These are the 3 key topics I was looking into:
  • YouTube Algorithm Hacks in 2021
  • Working With Brands on YouTube
  • Making Money on YouTube
Let me know if there is a particular topic that jumps out at you and I'll do my best to focus on that topic.

The next session will be next Wednesday the 26th at 7pm ET.

We currently meet once a month but I'm trying to find something to do as a group during the mid month times to for example doing a deep channel review for one of the
members or helping with something someone was having issue with.

I'm also going to be writing notes about what we talked about and send out recaps for people who weren't able to attend. Hopefully they will see it as something useful and want to join future sessions.

Reactions: Nicekid76