Zoomin.TV . Insane CPM??

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Indeed. Nor is Zoomin.tv claiming $70 CPM. They claim $3 average.
yeah not sure what the guy who posted about them paying 70$ is on about, and 3$ is a respectable CPM its prob an honest quote as well.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Lol, sorry if one of their networks are offering you a high CPM they`re pulling your leg, ZoominTV quote a 3-4$ CPM which is under average for network, they`re actually low paying compared to other networks.

And also on a percentage based contract they shouldn`t even be telling you any CPMs because it depends on so many factors that t could be really low for you but quite high for someone else/

Reactions: ReptileFx and MattZ

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Lol, sorry if one of their networks are offering you a high CPM they`re pulling your leg, ZoominTV quote a 3-4$ CPM which is under average for network, they`re actually low paying compared to other networks.

And also on a flat rate contract they shouldn`t even be telling you any CPMs because it depends on so many factors that t could be really low for you but quite high for someone else/
Flat rate?

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Non-fixed, or percentage based ,
You just get a percentage of the total RPM instead of a fixed amount per 1000 views.
A flat rate doesn't change, thus my confusion. Flat percentage perhaps...

JustFlames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They're a reliable company I can tell you that, I currently run a network under them and they're CPM's are High. They quote $4-14+ I've seen at times more than often it is at this rate. The average this month is $5 and they pay 80% Revenue Share to you.
They have a 1 year contract after a 90day trial period and VERY fast partnering.