Zoomin.TV . Insane CPM??

UnReaL

Reaction score
Just got invited by Zoomin.TV to join their network.

They look like a legit network but what's extremely strange is the CPM they offered...

It's WAY too high... compared to what other network seem to offer.

So what's the catch? Anyone got information on that network?

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
do research before signing that binding agreement but i haven't ever heard of that network and im interested to know the so high cpm they are offering?

Reactions: IAppleCommericals

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
willing to bet ya a blow pop its a long a** contract or they have to ask you to meet a certain threshold to get paid.

Reactions: IAppleCommericals

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just got invited by Zoomin.TV to join their network.

They look like a legit network but what's extremely strange is the CPM they offered...

It's WAY too high... compared to what other network seem to offer.

So what's the catch? Anyone got information on that network?
All networks will be offering you things to try and entice you in, there is no legal obligation for them to meet the CPM unless stated. They will give you estimates that may or may not be accurate, if I was trying to lure someone into a long term contract I would certainly estimate the CPM at higher than we expect than lower than they expect, its there way of trying to get you to pick them over other networks, whether you will meet this high CPM is based on a number of factors.

I'm not sure what you class as a high CPM so its hard to say just how wild this claim is by them.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
The Zoomin "contract" is 1 year term, following a 3 month trial period with 30 day cancellation within that 3 months.

The only network promises an exact CPM is Curse. CPM is always a gamble. Like for example my main channel being partnered with BBTV. Whoot $1.5 CPM.

Honestly, I think the catch with Zoomin is that they're a smaller network trying to compete. They're also based in the netherlands, not that that necessarily is relevant to the conversation.

Reactions: MattZ

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Zoomin "contract" is 1 year term, following a 3 month trial period with 30 day cancellation within that 3 months.

The only network promises an exact CPM is Curse. CPM is always a gamble. Like for example my main channel being partnered with BBTV. Whoot $1.5 CPM.
Yeah exactly this, a CPM will vary hugely from network to network & also depending on other things E.G the location of your viewers.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Yeah exactly this, a CPM will vary hugely from network to network & also depending on other things E.G the location of your viewers.
Not just network to network, but video to video, month to month.

CPM is influenced by how your channel is set up, how good your video retention is. All kinds of things. Some in the control of the network, and some not.

Reactions: MattZ

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not just network to network, but video to video, month to month.

CPM is influenced by how your channel is set up, how good your video retention is. All kinds of things. Some in the control of the network, and some not.
Yeah exactly thats what I put in my post :p