Zoomin MCN August Payments?

the funny thing they said " very soon " it means end of june lol
Dashboard update.

Promising that the next payment is going to be soon.

EDIT.
I see they even sent out a mail. Well, I'll believe it once March and April are actually sent out.

I finally recieved Feb bank transfer!
Was there a cashout/conversion fee for your bank payment?

I sent a ticket to support regarding the fees and this is their reply:

There is always a 3% fee for every PayPal transaction. The rest is conversion fees. If the dollars goes down, you receive more money, if the dollar goes up you receive less money.

If you have a look at the dollar conversion rate, it has dramatically increases in the last 3 months (link to xe dot com euro to usd exchange rate)

Also, if you look at your previous payments, we’ve almost always paid you more (even after applying the 3% paypal fee).

Hope this clarifies.

Best regards,

Zoomin.TV Team

So it looks like its the conversion fee.

Did anyone get this message?

"Cashout failed because account payment is paused. Please contact support for more information."

Did anyone get this message?

"Cashout failed because account payment is paused. Please contact support for more information."

Is that from the zoomin dashboard or your paypal or your bank. If by paypal, is your paypal working? Did you add your paypal email in the dashboard payment settings?

I got my march payment (paypal), there wasn't any problems. This time the fee is lower, just above half of feb payment fees, but still not as good as last time.

It's from the zoomin dashboard. I received my payment from my second account just fine. A few other people in the zoomin community tab are complaining about this too.

It's from the zoomin dashboard. I received my payment from my second account just fine. A few other people in the zoomin community tab are complaining about this too.
hmm.. i never had that problem, you probably got to sent a ticket to support or/and try wait a few days to see if it will be resolved.

Back