Zoomin MCN August Payments?

ra2havoc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Got my June Paypal payment but strangely in the dashboard it says 'PayPal payment failed'. In the payment page, the balance now shows my june payment amount in which it is usually 0, but this is not the correct amount as the amount I got in my paypal is lesser, most likely due to fees. The fees seems to be around 3.5%.

Reactions: Arno

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Got my June Paypal payment but strangely in the dashboard it says 'PayPal payment failed'. In the payment page, the balance now shows my june payment amount in which it is usually 0, but this is not the correct amount as the amount I got in my paypal is lesser, most likely due to fees. The fees seems to be around 3.5%.
haha same here i was like wtf lol thought because the unlink but after i checked my paypal i found the money there xD
ye the fees is really high this month too

mrpresident

Reaction score
Guys I just lost monetisation on YT! What is happening?! I can't monetise MY videos!!! Zoomin just claimed on Youtube that all of MY videos belong to Zoomin.TV Entertainment and are being monetised by the so called "owner" Zoomin.TVEntertainment !!! Those are videos that I personally recorded and uploaded on YT! What is this?!?!?!?? Anyone had same problem?

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Guys I just lost monetisation on YT! What is happening?! I can't monetise MY videos!!! Zoomin just claimed on Youtube that all of MY videos belong to Zoomin.TV Entertainment and are being monetised by the so called "owner" Zoomin.TVEntertainment !!! Those are videos that I personally recorded and uploaded on YT! What is this?!?!?!?? Anyone had same problem?
okay this is really weird.. they unlinked you or Monetization disabled in your account?
have you tried contacting them?

mrpresident

Reaction score
okay this is really weird.. they unlinked you or Monetization disabled in your account?
have you tried contacting them?
First they claimed all of my videos and after I lost monetisation they unlinked me. Now they have withdrawn all their ilegal claims but I have to wait until 1st september to monetise videos because yt said I can't complain but to wait one month and then they will check my videos to see are they eligibile for monetisation. Tried to contact support, noone responds...

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
First they claimed all of my videos and after I lost monetisation they unlinked me. Now they have withdrawn all their ilegal claims but I have to wait until 1st september to monetise videos because yt said I can't complain but to wait one month and then they will check my videos to see are they eligibile for monetisation. Tried to contact support, noone responds...
zoomin support these last months are just garbage, at least they retracted their claims..
the funny thing after they unlinked me because of " copyrights " i submitted my channel for review and got accepted into YPP in just 6 days i have no idea why they unlinked me i sent them a message they said i upload copyright content and youtube said your channel is fine i'm just confused lol i think i'll continue with adsense xD no more 20% bs... if you receive your payments through bank transfer i advise you to go with adsense

Reactions: mrpresident

mrpresident

Reaction score
zoomin support these last months are just garbage, at least they retracted their claims..
the funny thing after they unlinked me because of " copyrights " i submitted my channel for review and got accepted into YPP in just 6 days i have no idea why they unlinked me i sent them a message they said i upload copyright content and youtube said your channel is fine i'm just confused lol i think i'll continue with adsense xD no more 20% bs... if you receive your payments through bank transfer i advise you to go with adsense
I must wait until September to apply for adsense, that's what yt said. I hope they will accept me, I have no copyright strikes, never had them, and no strikes at all. Everything is just fine so I hope they will accept me.

Reactions: Arno

Arno

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I must wait until September to apply for adsense, that's what yt said. I hope they will accept me, I have no copyright strikes, never had them, and no strikes at all. Everything is just fine so I hope they will accept me.
yeah take a break and relax this month then apply xD well idk what you upload exactly but if not those compilations videos or news and stuff they will accept you without any issues
i wish you all the best xD

Reactions: mrpresident