Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Newest response from support:

Hello,

The finance department confirmed that the payments would be completed this week so I assume they can complete them during the weekend. Also, the earnings from January should be visible in your balance in the next following days and also scheduled to be paid.

Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you.

Best regards

Newest response from support:

Hello,

The finance department confirmed that the payments would be completed this week so I assume they can complete them during the weekend. Also, the earnings from January should be visible in your balance in the next following days and also scheduled to be paid.

Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you.

Best regards
I bet everyone will get the same answer frome the same supporter name Salvador. Now is already the weekends. If they're not scam, I believe they plan to release both December and January payment at the same time. But this still ruin their reputation. I've been with them for 4 years. If this issue still exist in next months, I will leave them.

I bet everyone will get the same answer frome the same supporter name Salvador. Now is already the weekends. If they're not scam, I believe they plan to release both December and January payment at the same time. But this still ruin their reputation. I've been with them for 4 years. If this issue still exist in next months, I will leave them.

Maybe for PayPal it is acceptable, but next bank transfers are in 2 weeks.. And it's serious problem for those who live on YouTube income, you know.. =)

They ruin their reputation during last few months. Delays started from September. Once they have already merged 2 bank transfers in 1 payment.

I think only when a lot of channels will leave the network they maaaaybe change something. This regular delays and totaly unprofessional copy paste from finance department Mr. Salvador (ofcourse it's networks fault, not him personally) is a disaster.

Back