YTtalkTV Introduction Video

Well that is what we will be doing just not with that amount of people, George Raymond will be hosting two series for us which will be the YTtalk Posts of the Week and the some questions and answers videos. We will have more opportunities coming for people from here to get involved just nothing 100% set in stone right now but we will let everyone know :)

This seems like a great idea but i think that if it were limited to just 5 or 7 people per week then you may have some members wanting to join in but not enough space left. How about we make the channel be like Machinima; people can post a video about a topic related to the forums (q+a, chats about certain topics etc...) that way as the forum grows, everyone can still get involved!

This seems like a great idea but i think that if it were limited to just 5 or 7 people per week then you may have some members wanting to join in but not enough space left. How about we make the channel be like Machinima; people can post a video about a topic related to the forums (q+a, chats about certain topics etc...) that way as the forum grows, everyone can still get involved!

The main reason it is being limited is because of how the videos will be need to be sent to myself before being uploaded by myself, not everyone will be happy with that. We are open to suggestions though, what we could consider doing is allowing people from YTtalk to do their own YouTube related videos such as tutorials etc and submit them for the channel, which we take a look at and if they meet a criteria then they could be accepted or used as part of any other videos we do. It would have to be quite strict when it comes to copyrighted works etc in them but other than that I like that idea.

The main reason it is being limited is because of how the videos will be need to be sent to myself before being uploaded by myself, not everyone will be happy with that. We are open to suggestions though, what we could consider doing is allowing people from YTtalk to do their own YouTube related videos such as tutorials etc and submit them for the channel, which we take a look at and if they meet a criteria then they could be accepted or used as part of any other videos we do. It would have to be quite strict when it comes to copyrighted works etc in them but other than that I like that idea.
I'm sure this is gonna be a great success! :D criteria is important but I guess by doing this then we'll get strong content on the channel and it'll be brilliant for promoting people's channels :)

I'm sure this is gonna be a great success! :D criteria is important but I guess by doing this then we'll get strong content on the channel and it'll be brilliant for promoting people's channels :)

Couldnt have said it better, I think everything will tie in rather nicely with here and help people loads once the initial kinks are ironed out :)

Next week I'll write a theme song for the forum. Well, I say next week, I have alot of plans for next week, so if not next week than the week after that, but I'll make a song with lyrics about the forum for it.

Next week I'll write a theme song for the forum. Well, I say next week, I have alot of plans for next week, so if not next week than the week after that, but I'll make a song with lyrics about the forum for it.

Nice one, we could use it as part of an outro perhaps? :)

Couldnt have said it better, I think everything will tie in rather nicely with here and help people loads once the initial kinks are ironed out :)
I guess it's just working out how the video process is actually going to work; maybe featuring videos that people have made for their own channels on YTtalkTV ? (if they don't feel comfortable with sending) obviously this wouldn't get views for the channel itself but it could be done maybe once a week? :/

I guess it's just working out how the video process is actually going to work; maybe featuring videos that people have made for their own channels on YTtalkTV ? (if they don't feel comfortable with sending) obviously this wouldn't get views for the channel itself but it could be done maybe once a week? :/

That isnt something I would like for it although I do appreciate the idea and input on this, we will come up with something solid soon and everyone will be informed :)

Back