YTtalkTV Introduction Video

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone,

We now have a community channel for YTtalk.com, we'll be doing various series which members here can take part in and YouTube tutorials, check it out and please subscribe to help us out. More videos will be coming soon, we currently only have our introduction which is below.

Thanks for watching :)

Thanks Code, we should have some more info posted here soon about taking part in videos for it which might interest you.

I have some ideas about the channel...i will hit you put tomorrow about them sir. :)
--- merged: Mar 31, 2012 5:55 PM ---
Hey everyone,

We now have a community channel for YTtalk.com, we'll be doing various series which members here can take part in and YouTube tutorials, check it out and please subscribe to help us out. More videos will be coming soon, we currently only have our introduction which is below.

Thanks for watching :)

oh and i forgot....how did rubox get promoted? :D

This is AWESOME! Looking forward to more. YTtalk TV... brilliant :). So anybody can do like tutorials and all sorts of other videos to take part in this channel etc?

So I'm guessing that you're going to try to get those like, thousand subs you have to all sub to this new channel right? This could wind up giving anyone involved ALOT of exposure if I'm not mistaken.

So I'm guessing that you're going to try to get those like, thousand subs you have to all sub to this new channel right? This could wind up giving anyone involved ALOT of exposure if I'm not mistaken.

I was thinking the same thing, but also on the other hand a community channel just sounds awesome! I don't know if many other "communities" have channels, first I have heard of one and that we can all be involved is really cool :)

I was thinking the same thing, but also on the other hand a community channel just sounds awesome! I don't know if many other "communities" have channels, first I have heard of one and that we can all be involved is really cool :)
Oh I'd be into this idea regardless, I just know Michael already has a channel that's 10 times as large as mine and alot of us, so if he was planning on trying to get us seen by his subscribers well... HOLY COW... that could be mighty helpful haha

Oh I'd be into this idea regardless, I just know Michael already has a channel that's 10 times as large as mine and alot of us, so if he was planning on trying to get us seen by his subscribers well... HOLY COW... that could be mighty helpful haha

Yeah something like over 1000 subs?? That would be really awesome!!

Thanks everyone, we will be putting more information on here soon asking for people to take part if they want, for example you could have your own series on there as long as it is related to YouTube in general, the community (ie here) and approved. We will need permission off those who take part to possibly monetise the videos in the future in case it gets to that.

I am considering doing a video on my YTDesigner channel asking everyone who is currently subscribed to subscribe to YTtalkTV but that will be when we have some more videos up, that does seem like a good way to help get it off the ground.

@Code Rubox (George) is having is own shows on the channel, YTtalk Posts of the Week and also a Q and A series, I really fancy doing some Q and A's myself too.

Back