Comedy YTtalkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBanana

I've Got It
Hallo. i was thinking about starting a channel called YTtalkers where we each week find a bunch of people from this forum and do all kinds of fun with them.
We could livestream it and do diffrend stuff in that livestream, with diffrend stuff i mean everything from playing COD to talk about life...:dance:

Yes, there is going to be alot of rambling and us getting to know eatchother but that means the Community will get a bigger picture of who you are.:snaphappy:
We will cut out the best parts and upload it to youtube.:pompus:

i dont know if it is legal to call it YTTalkers but we will se
:crown:

If you are to make this channel I would not like the YTalk logo used or for it to suggest an affiliation with YTtalk as I dont want people thinking it is an official channel for the forum when it isnt leading to confusion.

Hallo. i was thinking about starting a channel called YTtalkers where we each week find a bunch of people from this forum and do all kinds of fun with them.
We could livestream it and do diffrend stuff in that livestream, with diffrend stuff i mean everything from playing COD to talk about life...:dance:

Yes, there is going to be alot of rambling and us getting to know eatchother but that means the Community will get a bigger picture of who you are.:snaphappy:
We will cut out the best parts and upload it to youtube.:pompus:

i dont know if it is legal to call it YTTalkers but we will se
:crown:

I will join! add em on skype~! lorinmurphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back