Comedy YTtalkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBanana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hallo. i was thinking about starting a channel called YTtalkers where we each week find a bunch of people from this forum and do all kinds of fun with them.
We could livestream it and do diffrend stuff in that livestream, with diffrend stuff i mean everything from playing COD to talk about life...:dance:

Yes, there is going to be alot of rambling and us getting to know eatchother but that means the Community will get a bigger picture of who you are.:snaphappy:
We will cut out the best parts and upload it to youtube.:pompus:

i dont know if it is legal to call it YTTalkers but we will se
:crown:

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Sweet Tooth Outlaws had a similar idea.. its just a matter of asking Michael if using the name is ok and if it's allowed to be associated with yttalk and all that jazz[DOUBLEPOST=1433084052,1433084035][/DOUBLEPOST]
i was typing ok! just relax ok!! hahhaha

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are to make this channel I would not like the YTalk logo used or for it to suggest an affiliation with YTtalk as I dont want people thinking it is an official channel for the forum when it isnt leading to confusion.

CoolBanana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if we could officiali become associated with yttalk it would be amazing.

Lorin Murphy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hallo. i was thinking about starting a channel called YTtalkers where we each week find a bunch of people from this forum and do all kinds of fun with them.
We could livestream it and do diffrend stuff in that livestream, with diffrend stuff i mean everything from playing COD to talk about life...:dance:

Yes, there is going to be alot of rambling and us getting to know eatchother but that means the Community will get a bigger picture of who you are.:snaphappy:
We will cut out the best parts and upload it to youtube.:pompus:

i dont know if it is legal to call it YTTalkers but we will se
:crown:

I will join! add em on skype~! lorinmurphy

Status
Not open for further replies.