YTtalk Tag - Take Part!

Oh I havent myself, I will now :) Have you already recorded your tag? Im waiting on Victor to resubmit his response because somehow it disappeared when I clicked on of the tags at the bottom. Very odd.

Oh I havent myself, I will now :) Have you already recorded your tag? Im waiting on Victor to resubmit his response because somehow it disappeared when I clicked on of the tags at the bottom. Very odd.

Nah I haven't recorded it yet... >w< I need to do my hair now before I do anything..(pfft females right?) My hair looks horrrible! lol

Thats what my girlfriend always says "It's easy for you when all you have to do is wet your hair a bit and put some gel on" it is true though, it only takes me around 3-4 mins to wash and dry and style my hair :)

this is an Awesome idea, and why haven't I been active on this thread yet?!?

Ok just one question though, are we all replying to Michaels video once we have our reply videos ready?

this is an Awesome idea, and why haven't I been active on this thread yet?!?

Ok just one question though, are we all replying to Michaels video once we have our reply videos ready?

yea I think sending it to him as a video response is a good idea. ;O But I originally thought that we would be leaving it as video responses to each others vids but leaving it with him is a good idea

The video can be posted as a response to mine yeah but you can choose to post it as one to anyone elses as long as its to someone's YTtalk tag video its all good :) Like you could choose Rays or Victors for example :) I cannot wait to see yours and everyone elses, its so exciting!

Back