YTtalk Tag - Take Part!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The YTtalk Greatest YouTube Forum Tag is always open for everyone to participate, feel free to get started right away and have fun participating :)

Hey everyone,

This idea was put forward by PrettyKeli and could be interesting and fun for everyone to one theirs done. It isnt strictly a collaboration but more of a mass collab in my eyes even though the videos arent stuck together and you just answer the questions in your video. Feel free to add in your own at the end.

Here are the questions to answer:

What made you start a YouTube channel?
What kinds of videos do you make or enjoy making?
What made you join YTtalk.com?
Name 2 things you learned on YTtalk?
Have you made many friends whilst using YTtalk?
If you could collaborate with 2 people from YTtalk who would it be?
What editing software do you use?
Who would you like to give a shoutout to?
What camera do you use?
What do you love about YTtalk.com the most?

You can add anything else you would like to say after of course.

For the title please put it as YTtalk Greatest YouTube Forum Tag although that isnt a requirement.

When uploading to YouTube it could also be good to put "YouTube Forum" and "YTtalk Tag" in the tags/description so they're easy to find and if you would like to link directly to the forums you could also do that in your description :)

Thanks to all who decide to participate, I will myself soon too :D

For anyone who has a printer and wishes to quickly print off the questions you can download the text file below and open with notepad and its ready for printing in big letters to 1 sheet of A4 :)

Attachments

Last edited:

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YAY ^_^ I will post the TAG video up by next week! I look forward to hearing people answer these questions!

@Michael I think you should remind everyone to put the same title (you pick anything you want) some examples: "YTTALK TAG" or "Greatest Youtube Forum TAG" or "Why I joined youtube TAG" i dunno -__- lol.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will add it to the first post, thanks, I just recorded mine, gotta edit it a bit though because I cant say 1 sentence without laughing at times and will leave in the big blooper at the end.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Unfortunately i cant do it....

Although i can record it only after 4June....mom doesnt let me near the comp....so when is the deadline cuz i really want to participate :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's no deadline, you could make this next Christmas if you wanted :D this is something that is ongoing, it isnt a collab like a normal one at all and the videos arent mixed together in any way :)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
There's no deadline, you could make this next Christmas if you wanted :D this is something that is ongoing, it isnt a collab like a normal one at all and the videos arent mixed together in any way :)
I see...then im down great lord Michael!

:)

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Here is mine, I hope you all like it and make sure to post yours as a video response and I will add your channel name/username to the tags!

already liked and commented on this michael :D

Reactions: Michael and Code

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Here is mine, I hope you all like it and make sure to post yours as a video response and I will add your channel name/username to the tags!

Imma comment and like it tomorrow when i get on friends comp :)