YTtalk Tag - Take Part!

BTW-Ben

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is this on going? I would love to participate!

Reactions: Michael

Raso_M

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Hi people :*

I think its cool idea, I will make my video on these questions in next few days :)

I'm new on YouTube and I'm looking for friends and people which will like my way of making videos and make them happy in my video and to laugh :)
Im one and only or one of few people from Bosnia which are YouTube vloggers.... So its always cool see different people from different places and countrys making some videos..

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This tag will always be open :) I will add that to the first post to clarify that :)

WolfeCake

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here is mine, I hope you all like it and make sure to post yours as a video response and I will add your channel name/username to the tags!
Hey for some reason, it won't let me post the link to my YTtalk tag video, but I have done one and it's the latest video on my youtube channel :D

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Wel
Hey guys this is NeillTv from youtube i want to do a collab to help your and my channel to grow just reply on this or Pm me on youtube NeillTv also tweet me on twitter its Neill_Tv, Also Watch my new video and Subscribe on my channel it will help me a lot. Hope some one wants to do a collab with me Thanks in advance[DOUBLEPOST=1420987101,1420987070][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys this is NeillTv from youtube i want to do a collab to help your and my channel to grow just reply on this or Pm me on youtube NeillTv also tweet me on twitter its Neill_Tv, Also Watch my new video and Subscribe on my channel it will help me a lot. Hope some one wants to do a collab with me Thanks in advance
Well dude, first of all your link isn't working, and second thing, I'm ready to collab with you! I love comedies, skits, acting weird like baby or crazy haha!!

HOPE WE MAKE IT SOON
PEACE