YTtalk Shirts Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Cool! Yttalk merchandise :D I like it![DOUBLEPOST=1373758005][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. That thumbnail is the best thumbnail I have ever seen. No joke.

Reactions: Qazplm and Michael

yt4lif3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
@yttalktv I'm definitely buying one of these T-shirts but I'll have to wait Until next month 2 grab one, as I'm already buying a new camera on Wednesday, so...[DOUBLEPOST=1374422543,1374422462][/DOUBLEPOST]@YTtalkTV

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@yttalktv I'm definitely buying one of these T-shirts but I'll have to wait Until next month 2 grab one, as I'm already buying a new camera on Wednesday, so...[DOUBLEPOST=1374422543,1374422462][/DOUBLEPOST]@YTtalkTV
I just moved your post into the announcement so the other thread makes sense, thank you for supporting us :)

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
View attachment 9791

Hey everyone we have some great news for you all, as of late we have had quite a few requests for us to start selling YTtalk shirts and we can finally say we are happy to open our YTtalk stores at spreadshirt.com.

To visit the USA store click here:

View attachment 9787 yttalk.spreadshirt.com

To visit the UK store click here:

View attachment 9786 yttalk.spreadshirt.co.uk

Here's some of the shirts you can buy:

View attachment 9790

(click image above to make it larger)

In this video I show off mine if you want a preview of a few of them:

There are many different shirts, tops and hoodies available in various sizes, there really is something for everyone there so make sure to have a look and see if anything takes your fancy.

If anyone has any requests for a specific size or item please send them to us at support@yttalk.com and we will see what we can do. We will do our best to maximise the availability of all products where possible.

We will be creating and adding new designs over time so make sure to check back at the stores and for announcements about them.

Thank you all for your support :)
Can you make a canadian store too perhaps? :) These are sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.