YTtalk Shirts Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
wow this is awesome mike just saw the announcement on facebook im getting one no doubt

Hassan Ala

Flying Around The World On Crutches xD
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
This could be a great promotion for YTTalk! Say you wear it while recording facecam for one of your videos, and they see the shirt, they'll want to look up "YTTalk"! :D

WeReviewEverything1

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
View attachment 9791

Hey everyone we have some great news for you all, as of late we have had quite a few requests for us to start selling YTtalk shirts and we can finally say we are happy to open our YTtalk stores at spreadshirt.com.

To visit the USA store click here:

View attachment 9787 yttalk.spreadshirt.com

To visit the UK store click here:

View attachment 9786 yttalk.spreadshirt.co.uk

Here's some of the shirts you can buy:

View attachment 9790

(click image above to make it larger)

In this video I show off mine if you want a preview of a few of them:

There are many different shirts, tops and hoodies available in various sizes, there really is something for everyone there so make sure to have a look and see if anything takes your fancy.

If anyone has any requests for a specific size or item please send them to us at support@yttalk.com and we will see what we can do. We will do our best to maximise the availability of all products where possible.

We will be creating and adding new designs over time so make sure to check back at the stores and for announcements about them.

Thank you all for your support :)
Sounds amazing, is there going to be any type of referral program for all the current members as an incentive to want to promote this the best they can? Just curious.

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
HELL TO THE YES!
I AM SO DOWN WITH THIS.
I CAN GET A DOUBLE DOWN FROM THE KFC.

Reactions: Reina
Status
Not open for further replies.