Hot Topic ** YTtalk Rewind 2018 - (Get involved!) **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if the video had to be public when sent in for submission. Can I upload the clips and mark them unlisted and send you a link?

I was wondering if the video had to be public when sent in for submission. Can I upload the clips and mark them unlisted and send you a link?
Great question! Video can be posted as public or unlisted. As long as they are visible to me when I click the link. No private links as I would not be able to see the video.
Hope that answers your question. Looking forward to see what you create! ^_^

Is gaming content allowed?

Good question! Unfortunately, we are not taking gameplay footage this year. If you happen to create live action clips as part of your gaming content, then that could work.

Copyrights are complicated on videogame content and music. This was a huge factor in the decision to not take gameplay footage this year.

I really hope you can still be a part of this project and am looking forward to what you create!

Good question! Unfortunately, we are not taking gameplay footage this year. If you happen to create live action clips as part of your gaming content, then that could work.

Copyrights are complicated on videogame content and music. This was a huge factor in the decision to not take gameplay footage this year.

I really hope you can still be a part of this project and am looking forward to what you create!

Ah, dang it. Well what about a setup tour? I made a tour of my setup a few months ago, it has background music, but it's not copyrighted. The music I used in it is called "High" by Lyfo. I also apologize for asking this on the thread itself, as I know you wanted questions PM'd to you. However, I don't have permission to PM users yet, since I haven't reached the 50 post requirement to do so.

Anyways,

Thanks! :)

Ah, dang it. Well what about a setup tour? I made a tour of my setup a few months ago, it has background music, but it's not copyrighted. The music I used in it is called "High" by Lyfo. I also apologize for asking this on the thread itself, as I know you wanted questions PM'd to you. However, I don't have permission to PM users yet, since I haven't reached the 50 post requirement to do so.

Anyways,

Thanks! :)

That sounds like it could be really cool! I'm gonna say yes!
I'm going to have to check that High by Lyfo is cleared to use. Other wise, I may have to mute it or the music I will be using for the rewind video might mask the music if it's not blasting.

sounds like a great idea, ill have to see what I can throw together for you, would it be ok to send you a single compilation clip maybe 1.5-3 mins long. and you can pick out of that what you want to use. chop it up as you please to suit the video kind of deal.

sounds like a great idea, ill have to see what I can throw together for you, would it be ok to send you a single compilation clip maybe 1.5-3 mins long. and you can pick out of that what you want to use. chop it up as you please to suit the video kind of deal.

Sounds good! Looking forward to what you create :D

Are skits okay? I already have music mounted on to them, but don't have the original file no more. Just only the complete rendered copy. The music is all royalty free tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back