Hot Topic ** YTtalk Rewind 2018 - (Get involved!) **

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyMiftari

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was wondering if the video had to be public when sent in for submission. Can I upload the clips and mark them unlisted and send you a link?

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was wondering if the video had to be public when sent in for submission. Can I upload the clips and mark them unlisted and send you a link?
Great question! Video can be posted as public or unlisted. As long as they are visible to me when I click the link. No private links as I would not be able to see the video.
Hope that answers your question. Looking forward to see what you create! ^_^

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is gaming content allowed?
Good question! Unfortunately, we are not taking gameplay footage this year. If you happen to create live action clips as part of your gaming content, then that could work.

Copyrights are complicated on videogame content and music. This was a huge factor in the decision to not take gameplay footage this year.

I really hope you can still be a part of this project and am looking forward to what you create!

Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good question! Unfortunately, we are not taking gameplay footage this year. If you happen to create live action clips as part of your gaming content, then that could work.

Copyrights are complicated on videogame content and music. This was a huge factor in the decision to not take gameplay footage this year.

I really hope you can still be a part of this project and am looking forward to what you create!
Ah, dang it. Well what about a setup tour? I made a tour of my setup a few months ago, it has background music, but it's not copyrighted. The music I used in it is called "High" by Lyfo. I also apologize for asking this on the thread itself, as I know you wanted questions PM'd to you. However, I don't have permission to PM users yet, since I haven't reached the 50 post requirement to do so.

Anyways,

Thanks! :)

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ah, dang it. Well what about a setup tour? I made a tour of my setup a few months ago, it has background music, but it's not copyrighted. The music I used in it is called "High" by Lyfo. I also apologize for asking this on the thread itself, as I know you wanted questions PM'd to you. However, I don't have permission to PM users yet, since I haven't reached the 50 post requirement to do so.

Anyways,

Thanks! :)
That sounds like it could be really cool! I'm gonna say yes!
I'm going to have to check that High by Lyfo is cleared to use. Other wise, I may have to mute it or the music I will be using for the rewind video might mask the music if it's not blasting.

Reactions: Bluelaade

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
sounds like a great idea, ill have to see what I can throw together for you, would it be ok to send you a single compilation clip maybe 1.5-3 mins long. and you can pick out of that what you want to use. chop it up as you please to suit the video kind of deal.

Reactions: Nicekid76

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
sounds like a great idea, ill have to see what I can throw together for you, would it be ok to send you a single compilation clip maybe 1.5-3 mins long. and you can pick out of that what you want to use. chop it up as you please to suit the video kind of deal.
Sounds good! Looking forward to what you create :D

Reactions: Crown

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are skits okay? I already have music mounted on to them, but don't have the original file no more. Just only the complete rendered copy. The music is all royalty free tho.

Reactions: Nicekid76
Status
Not open for further replies.