Other YTtalk Minecraft Survival Games

hey i would like to get in it but i dont have minecraft June 19th i'll might get it though but due to family visiting tht time will not be able to do much at all till the 24th of june

Hey, us Bored miners would love to do it :) 0dd can record, and I can be a part also :) long as the server isn't laggy as crap, should be fun, and we'd have a Bored Miner perspective on things :D
One question though: are we allowed to work as a team?
- Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner

Hey, us Bored miners would love to do it :) 0dd can record, and I can be a part also :) long as the server isn't laggy as crap, should be fun, and we'd have a Bored Miner perspective on things :D
One question though: are we allowed to work as a team?
- Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner
I was thinking we'd pair off in teams of two with one person from each team filming, seeing not everyone can record. How many of you are there?

I was thinking we'd pair off in teams of two with one person from each team filming, seeing not everyone can record. How many of you are there?
Actually, me and 0dd were just gonna do it together XD we have another member, Chewbacca64 (chewie), but he's way too laggy to do Survival Games XD

Back