Other YTtalk Minecraft Survival Games

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, so I was thinking of doing some survival/hunger games videos for minecraft and then I got the idea of making a competition out of people on this forum. The layout will probably be the same as what the yogscast did with their survival games with a bunch of teams of two in individual skype calls with one player from each team recording their perspective and uploading it to youtube. Would anyone be interested in taking part? Leave a comment saying if you'd be interested. Also if you could say whether you can record or not, I'd like to set up the teams so there's at least one person recording each team.

Players:
16Davies G.M.T +1
George Raymond
Gaming DJays
From Robbie G.M.T +1
ThePGPerry G.M.T +1
The Renegade Gentlemen
Cain Damon G.M.T -5
Jim (Clockwork Cruaders) G.M.T +1
The Bored Miners G.M.T -5
The Bored Miners G.M.T -7
Panaramanwa (Maybe) G.M.T +1

Ok seeing we only have a server that can host 12 people, and everyone's in teams of two, any further interest will be reserves in case someone pulls out.

Reserves:

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Speaking of Minecraft... I just uploaded a new timelapse!! Also great idea! I would like to do that!
The new timelapse:

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Also speaking of minecraft, If you want to join a 24/7 no lag hosted by server box use this ip:

mc.gophobia.com

I am admin on their and my friend is the actual host of the server. It also has hunger games :D

thanks,
phobia

FromRobbie

Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would be willing to join a survival game! I love minecraft! I don't do videos though however I'm always on the PC version :)

ThePGPerry

ThePGPerry
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Would Love To Do That I Have A 12 Man Server That I Can Host It On Aswell :D

Reactions: FromRobbie

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Would Love To Do That I Have A 12 Man Server That I Can Host It On Aswell :D
Can you make the server a 15 player one? I reckon 7 teams and one host should make the game large enough to be entertaining, also if you do host, would you want to be in the match or the host that flies around in creative handing out weapons, food, filling chests and spawning mobs etc.

ThePGPerry

ThePGPerry
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can you make the server a 15 player one? I reckon 7 teams and one host should make the game large enough to be entertaining, also if you do host, would you want to be in the match or the host that flies around in creative handing out weapons, food, filling chests and spawning mobs etc.
Im Afraid No Say Mo My Server Allows A Maximum Number Of 12 :(