Other YTtalk Global Accent Tag - Get involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would prefer not with it meant to be an accent tag and singing might make it less like your true accent :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Good point thanks for clarifying :)

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
I did this one last year sometime, but I'm thinking of doing it again for this project!

I have a much better camera now for one.

My redneck accent really shines through on certain (all) words too.

I think I have something to do today! Finally.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did this one last year sometime, but I'm thinking of doing it again for this project!

I have a much better camera now for one.

My redneck accent really shines through on certain (all) words too.

I think I have something to do today! Finally.
That would be great :D

ricky fitts ravera

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I am wanting to make a global accent tag video with accents/words said from all of you guys and to make a video from them all that will be shown on YTtalkTV which will likely be known as The YTtalk/YTtalkTV Global Accent Tag. You can take part even if you have done one before :)

If you would like to take part please record yourself saying the following words:
  • Aunt
  • Roof
  • Route
  • Wash
  • Oil
  • Theater
  • Iron
  • Salmon
  • Caramel
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Sure
  • Data
  • Ruin
  • Crayon
  • New Orleans
  • Pecan
  • Both
  • Again
  • Probably
  • Spitting image
  • Alabama
  • Lawyer
  • Coupon
  • Mayonnaise
  • Syrup
  • Pyjamas
  • Caught
  • Naturally
  • Aluminium
  • Envelope
I have attached an easy to read text file if you wish to print them off for when you record.

There are some requirements

One is that you agree to the video potentially being monetised in the future with all proceeds going towards the upkeep of YTtalk/YTtalkTV.

All recordings must be good quality preferably 720p and the audio MUST be clear, I cannot accept any recordings that are laggy/poor quality or where the audio is out of sync. Gaming videos or audio on its own I cant accept, you must be on camera for this.

You dont need to introduce the video or anything, just say the words as you do usually in your recording, by all means add some of your awesome personalities to the videos, dress up funny, wear a wig, make it fun if you wish and if you dont want to that is fine too, we want a diverse video at the finish.

Please look at the camera when saying the words, you can check your notes of course but when saying them please look at the camera so its not like a recording of you reading off a piece of paper.

This will be ongoing for 1 month as of today so it will be closed on the 25th of August so please make sure to have your video done and sent to me by then. If it is not in by then it will not be in the video as I need to edit on the fly as they come in.

How do I send you it?

To send me it upload it to YouTube as Unlisted and send me a link in a PM to it so I can download it and put it in the editing queue for the end video.

What do I get out of this?

All participants channels will be linked to within the description and possibly linked to at the end of the video as an annotation.

When can you send it?

Send it to me asap, that is the best way to guarantee you are in this video when its produced.

Thanks to everyone and I cant wait to do and see all of this :D

I'd love to do that.
I have myself a project about a cooperation between youtuber with different accent (totally different from yours, don't worry:))
I don't have a very strong italian accent, but I can fake it if you want, so just let me know if you prefer my natural one (kind of inbetween british and italian) or the fake one.
Cheers

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I made mine and sent it to your youtube through PM

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks everyone keep them coming in :)

Alfabet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I AM SO IN!!!!!!!!!!!

but it will have to wait for the morning.

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We are filming ours this week and sending it to Michael ASAP. We would have done it Saturday, but when I tried to log onto yttalk to get the list, the site was down. Then when I checked back later it was up. So this time I printed it out and we are ready to go. Can't wait to be a part of this.:thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.