Other YTtalk Global Accent Tag - Get involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
global.png
Hey everyone,

I am wanting to make a global accent tag video with accents/words said from all of you guys and to make a video from them all that will be shown on YTtalkTV which will likely be known as The YTtalk/YTtalkTV Global Accent Tag. You can take part even if you have done one before :)

If you would like to take part please record yourself saying the following words:
  • Aunt
  • Roof
  • Route
  • Wash
  • Oil
  • Theater
  • Iron
  • Salmon
  • Caramel
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Sure
  • Data
  • Ruin
  • Crayon
  • New Orleans
  • Pecan
  • Both
  • Again
  • Probably
  • Spitting image
  • Alabama
  • Lawyer
  • Coupon
  • Mayonnaise
  • Syrup
  • Pyjamas
  • Caught
  • Naturally
  • Aluminium
  • Envelope
I have attached an easy to read text file if you wish to print them off for when you record.

There are some requirements

One is that you agree to the video potentially being monetised in the future with all proceeds going towards the upkeep of YTtalk/YTtalkTV.

All recordings must be good quality preferably 720p and the audio MUST be clear, I cannot accept any recordings that are laggy/poor quality or where the audio is out of sync. Gaming videos or audio on its own I cant accept, you must be on camera for this.

You dont need to introduce the video or anything, just say the words as you do usually in your recording, by all means add some of your awesome personalities to the videos, dress up funny, wear a wig, make it fun if you wish and if you dont want to that is fine too, we want a diverse video at the finish.

Please look at the camera when saying the words, you can check your notes of course but when saying them please look at the camera so its not like a recording of you reading off a piece of paper.

This will be ongoing for 1 month as of today so it will be closed on the 25th of August so please make sure to have your video done and sent to me by then. If it is not in by then it will not be in the video as I need to edit on the fly as they come in.

How do I send you it?

To send me it upload it to YouTube as Unlisted and send me a link in a PM to it so I can download it and put it in the editing queue for the end video.

What do I get out of this?

All participants channels will be linked to within the description and possibly linked to at the end of the video as an annotation.

When can you send it?

Send it to me asap, that is the best way to guarantee you are in this video when its produced.

Thanks to everyone and I cant wait to do and see all of this :D

Attachments

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a webcam which allows 720p recording at 7.5fps, or 20-ish at 640x480. I do have a decent microphone and I think it's a fun idea. The only question is, will my equipment suffice?

Reactions: Michael

Zohmaigawdd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
i had fun reading all of these in different accents.. XD i dont know which one to pick!!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i had fun reading all of these in different accents.. XD i dont know which one to pick!!
From my understanding from these tags is that you use 'your' natural accent.

Reactions: Michael

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So if my video camera can only record in 240p I'm not allowed to participate?

Status
Not open for further replies.