Other Yttalk Christmas video

Status
Not open for further replies.

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol all my friends are on yttalk! is Michael doing this as well? i noticed ray is
Micheal said he didn't had any time. But he will upload the video to the yttalk channel when it's ready. (Still hope he will send in a video since it's really 1 min work and then + upload time. :happy:)

Reactions: Vicboss

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im in Ill make a video tomorrow when i can. As for all the great comments on using my Christmas music I stopped because YouTube is being a pain. Kept refusing MY music and holding it hostage claiming its not my stuff.... So i removed music and gave up on the xmas music. All but one song for the holidays remains, but by the time its release if ever it might be next year. Lol

Reactions: Michael

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
22nd in that case i will do it on friday and send it your way on the 22nd so i can get all the vahnchand boys in it...but i will Record one of my self doing it and sending it to you incase The Vahnchand one is too late

Reactions: Michael

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im in Ill make a video tomorrow when i can. As for all the great comments on using my Christmas music I stopped because YouTube is being a pain. Kept refusing MY music and holding it hostage claiming its not my stuff.... So i removed music and gave up on the xmas music. All but one song for the holidays remains, but by the time its release if ever it might be next year. Lol
Thats sad to hear :( Good luck on your new track then :D
Thanks for participating!

22nd in that case i will do it on friday and send it your way on the 22nd so i can get all the vahnchand boys in it...but i will Record one of my self doing it and sending it to you incase The Vahnchand one is too late
That's alright. Just send anything when finished maybe I even use both not sure yet ;)

SincerelyChrisandKim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds great. We will send you a clip today : )[DOUBLEPOST=1356095287,1356094965][/DOUBLEPOST]Cool. We will get it to you this afternoon.

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds great. We will send you a clip today : )[DOUBLEPOST=1356095287,1356094965][/DOUBLEPOST]Cool. We will get it to you this afternoon.
Thanks I look forward to it :)![DOUBLEPOST=1356178221][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: Today is the last day to send in video's. So please send them to me quick =]

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks I look forward to it :)![DOUBLEPOST=1356178221][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: Today is the last day to send in video's. So please send them to me quick =]
I am making a video really quick hold on

Status
Not open for further replies.