Other Yttalk Christmas video

Status
Not open for further replies.

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Everybody. The idea of the video is that you guys send me video clips where you wish everybody a merry christmas. I will add them together and we have a video.
This video will be posted on the yttalk youtube channel and you are free to copy this to your own channel.
If the video is too long I might cut out a piece so don't be afraid that what you send is too long. I hope to get all downloads by 22 december.

I got video's from:
f8archives
channelolli
VideoGameMasters09
xxh3nkeboyxx
FromRobbie
VlogRays
SincerelyChrisandKim
DaTgaminginc
Danefrak
vannchand

If you have send me a video but you are not listed contact me. Maybe I did not receive your video.

PS: I'm still looking for music. The stuff show has some problems with his royalty free christmas tune sadly :'(

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That sounds like an awesome idea! It would be great if we can get it done. You should talk to Michael (the administrator) about it.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
awesome idea.
i would gladly cooperate :)
i think we then should do something in where every single youtuber just sends in a little clip of a few seconds of his or her own style and talent and wishes merry Xmas.
when all put together it could make a pretty cool effect.

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea and have a small jingle below the video (Looping) is someone here who is willing to make a small christmas kind of music loop?

Rhinocat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree this would be great!

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys! If you want to participate in this video and wish everybody a merry christmas make a short video where you wish everybody a merry christmas!
Send a download link to me and if any music people around here have a nice tune? Hit me up!

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Th3StuffShow is making Christmas music on his other channel Th3MusicStuff, we should use one of his songs! Also, how long should the clips be, and should we just say merry christmas, or do something else?

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can just say merry christmas, Or you can make it a bit longer. I will cut if it's to long.
I hope we get a decent amount of people participating. I also saw the music from th3stuffshow but there was something about his music so I wait for his response.

Status
Not open for further replies.